In the event of a power outage (or if you turn off the wireless router by mistake), it is necessary to reconnect the router to the internet. Please follow this instructions:
- Activate the WiFi on your mobile phone
- Go to Connections > WLAN > Grimminggarten
- A form from the provider HOT will appear. Please enter the password 1631 in the password field
- Click on “Verbindungseinstellungen”
- Click on the big “X” in the cloud
- The cloud shows a blue tick – Done!
If that doesn’t work, you can temporarily use this (weaker) WiFi from my partner apartment:
WiFi name: A1-393CC2DB
WiFi password: qurigamu3927
You can watch the video below with all steps of the description above.